Types of ID you could supply would be something that proves your identity, this would usually be photo ID, for example; a drivers licence. We would also accept a bank card or birth certificate on occasion if necessary. 

Proof of Address you are able to supply would be any headed letters you receive with your address on, for example, bank statements or a utility bill.